Syukur Alhamdulillah!!! Agaknya berita kemenangan Mawi dah menjadi tajuk utama in practically ALL blocks of space on the web and on papers everywhere!!! Or at least THAT's how I feel it should be!!! I didn't start off AF3 as a Mawi fanatic, just his normal supporter, but after an incident 3 weeks ago, I've confirmed my stand as a true blue Mawi fanatic!!! And boy am I GLAD I am one!!!
Tak payah lah nak sebut pasal konsert final (I'm sure dah banyak dah dok buat review), but this, persembahan Mawi during both songs can't be expressed in simple sentences. I'm not good with words but cukuplah aku kata dengan sokongan lagu-lagu yang sedap merdu, penjiwaan dan kelunakkan vocal yang cukup rasa, Mawi has given me enough proof that my investments on him is worth every penny!!!
What I want to highlight now is during IMBASAN. I'm SO HAPPY to see that he have not lost his humility though he's been confirmed a winner!!! Aku terlalu gumbira dia mengaku dah ada tunang, cerita macam mana dia boleh bertunang, cerita pasal nama tunang dia... terlalu terharu sebab dia tak cuba pun nak tutup kisah peribadi dia selepas habis AF. Some will say, he's still new so give him time to act like any
other typical Malaysian artistes... but surely... if he's already this truthful at this early stage, its definitely a very, very good start to his carier. All I can say now is... good choice CKin (I'm carrying my own basket here)!!!
Well done Mawi... Well done Mawi's fan... This is not the end... the journey is just starting, be prepared and jangan hangat-hangat taik ayam pulak ye... both on Mawi's side and supporters... me included.
WORLD!!! Be ready, Mawi's coming...
Tak payah lah nak sebut pasal konsert final (I'm sure dah banyak dah dok buat review), but this, persembahan Mawi during both songs can't be expressed in simple sentences. I'm not good with words but cukuplah aku kata dengan sokongan lagu-lagu yang sedap merdu, penjiwaan dan kelunakkan vocal yang cukup rasa, Mawi has given me enough proof that my investments on him is worth every penny!!!
What I want to highlight now is during IMBASAN. I'm SO HAPPY to see that he have not lost his humility though he's been confirmed a winner!!! Aku terlalu gumbira dia mengaku dah ada tunang, cerita macam mana dia boleh bertunang, cerita pasal nama tunang dia... terlalu terharu sebab dia tak cuba pun nak tutup kisah peribadi dia selepas habis AF. Some will say, he's still new so give him time to act like any
other typical Malaysian artistes... but surely... if he's already this truthful at this early stage, its definitely a very, very good start to his carier. All I can say now is... good choice CKin (I'm carrying my own basket here)!!!Well done Mawi... Well done Mawi's fan... This is not the end... the journey is just starting, be prepared and jangan hangat-hangat taik ayam pulak ye... both on Mawi's side and supporters... me included.
WORLD!!! Be ready, Mawi's coming...
What are my days going to be like now that I can't look forward to Saturday nights' concerts anymore? Mawi's expression here matched mine now... All the best to us all...
No comments:
Post a Comment