Its belated I know but what the hell... Happy New Masihi Year you guys!!! hahahaha.... I was told not to celebrate the 'Western' New Year because ... well... its non-islamic? Beats me but my opinion was and I hope will always be... I've been using the 'western' date every single day, so why should I not celebrate the changing year eh?
Anyway... I don't know why but I've been ready for 2006 since 6 months ago. That's when I kept on writing 2006 in my meeting notes. Thank goodness for diaries else I would not have realized it... ever!!
So... what a year it has been yes? Friendships getting stronger, weeker and in some cases, lost, was one aspect that has driven me to start this blog in the first place. I wanted to trash out and relieve my stress here... only to find out that I can't do that since I've automatically acquired a sense of responsibility, a code of conduct for those that chose to open up their mind for people to read and share. Thus I've learned to accept the differences that I've noticed in friends and acquaintances, and practice tolerance and understanding instead.
To those friends I've known and grown closer to in 2005, I hope 2006 (or AF4?? hehehe!) will witness this bond grow stronger, irrespective of clashing opinions and damaging circumstances. You know who you are guys... I do still wish though that I've grown closer to men more... but alas... 2005 was just not the year for me to get hitched!! Bugger!!
A special mention of course is my beloved nephew. My only nephew so far. My cute little rascal baby nephew!!! Witnessing him grow from a baby of 36 cm to 84 inches tall today has been pure joy, his antics now are blessings to spice up my home.... Uwa love you beri-beri much..!!!
Workwise, 2005 has proved challenging for me as well. Managing a section with limited staff and practically no succession plan has proved detrimental to my own development. Thankfully though, 2006 will bring more resources and staffs my way and I will finally be able to start doing the things that I'm suppose to do in the first place... investigative research and planning aka surfing and holiday planning... hehehehe...
Anyway... I don't know why but I've been ready for 2006 since 6 months ago. That's when I kept on writing 2006 in my meeting notes. Thank goodness for diaries else I would not have realized it... ever!!
So... what a year it has been yes? Friendships getting stronger, weeker and in some cases, lost, was one aspect that has driven me to start this blog in the first place. I wanted to trash out and relieve my stress here... only to find out that I can't do that since I've automatically acquired a sense of responsibility, a code of conduct for those that chose to open up their mind for people to read and share. Thus I've learned to accept the differences that I've noticed in friends and acquaintances, and practice tolerance and understanding instead.
To those friends I've known and grown closer to in 2005, I hope 2006 (or AF4?? hehehe!) will witness this bond grow stronger, irrespective of clashing opinions and damaging circumstances. You know who you are guys... I do still wish though that I've grown closer to men more... but alas... 2005 was just not the year for me to get hitched!! Bugger!!
A special mention of course is my beloved nephew. My only nephew so far. My cute little rascal baby nephew!!! Witnessing him grow from a baby of 36 cm to 84 inches tall today has been pure joy, his antics now are blessings to spice up my home.... Uwa love you beri-beri much..!!!
Workwise, 2005 has proved challenging for me as well. Managing a section with limited staff and practically no succession plan has proved detrimental to my own development. Thankfully though, 2006 will bring more resources and staffs my way and I will finally be able to start doing the things that I'm suppose to do in the first place... investigative research and planning aka surfing and holiday planning... hehehehe...
Well... enough about me... tell me one little wierd thing that you just 'have' to do every new year. Mine is buying a pen and one new notebook (the book, not the computer yah!), new year will not be new year if I do not do this. Weell... not that wierd huh??
No comments:
Post a Comment