Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Puteri Gunung Ledang

Guys!!! I'm hooked!!! I'm excited!!! And I'm ready to go!!! What the %&^%#@ am I talking about???!! PGL - The Musical of course!!!

I don't know why I'm so INTO PGL. Remember, back when I first braved the sea of new faces of the blogging world just so I could watch PGL the movie (and I can't wait for the movie to showcase in Brunei!!) None understood why I cried when Christine Hakim (what was the character she played huh?) killed herself. When PGL finally showed in Brunei and I dragged my dearest friends to watch the movie with me, they thought I went completely crazy when I cried not once, not twice but THREE times!!!

So... naturally I'm just as excited now as I was two years ago. The only musical that I've went to in recent times was 'Mama Mia' in London and my oh my!! can the actors sing!!! So of course I'll be expecting the exact same level of performance.. or would it be a disappointment? I don't care! Just the thought of seeing Tiara and Stephen Rahman frolicking all around the stage is reason enough!!! hahaha!!! WOW!!! Am I shallow or not!!!

So dearies... shall we set a date and go togeder-geder?!

No comments: