Friday, September 09, 2005

The day I lost my best friend...

I've only just gotten to know her well; thanks to AF3 and thanks to my fanaticism of Mawi. She was my source of information, on AF3 and on Mawi in particular. I get to know the juiciest gossips, the latest whereabouts of the AF3 students and she also helped strengten my friendships with all my other friends.

Before AF3 started, I took her existence in my life for granted. She's just another commodity, to be used for my convenience. I've never taken care of her the way I should be... never appreciated the things that she has done for me, and never have I ever acknowledged her importance in my life...

Today, because of my own negligence... I've lost her forever. All the memories that we've accumulated together has gone along with her... and only now do I feel lost. What am I going to do without her? No matter how big a crocodile tear I shed now will never bring her back to me.

Forgive me my dearest friend... I should not have let you go. I should have kept a tight hold on you. I should have known how painful my life would be without you.

And most of all....

I should not have dropped you down the toilet bowl!!!!
Now I have to get myself a new PHONE!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------

No comments: