Friday, September 30, 2005

Best Hotel in KL

My last duty trip to KL was so eventful that I just have to highlight this one particular matter... (actually I'm just bored because all the other blogs I frequented are not getting updated so might as well update my blog with non-AF stuff.. *sigh*)

I absolutely LOVED the hotel that I stayed in!!!! The view was great!!! I slept with the drapes open that first night I was there, basking in the glory of the great view. I don't know why, but it certainly looked picturesque to me...


Just look at the wooden sliding door.... which opens to reveal....
The BATHROOM!!!! I imagine this will prove particularly useful for newlyweds!!! hehehehe!!!
And the bed itself looked so nice... no simple quilt or just plain white sheets... they've added an extra runner that added a Japanese-like environment to the whole room...

I was so impressed that I could not stop clicking away!!! I mean... I've stayed in Nikko, I've stayed in Westin but those are nothing compared to the Crowne Plaza Mutiara!!!

Sorry Nikko, I've been a fan for years now, but Crowne Plaza are more affordable to me... so.. au revoir my dear... I've got myself a new favourite hotel!!!

So.. while I was clicking away... I can't help but took this picture. From the 17th floor, this was the closest my stupid phone can zoom into... might as well... no one was swimming anyway..!!! hahaha... gave the term 'Mengendap orang mandi' a more modern outlook to it huh?? hehehe..

Then I notice the traffic... or the lack of it... and wondered what was that building with the multiple roofs? Looked so 'space'-like to me...

So by now, you probably know that I'm into buildings!! hahaha... I meant architecture... my next project would be to take pictures of Putrajaya at night....

My last view before I went to sleep
was always this... the two towers of KLCC. And of course of my nephew with this particular pose that I like... hahahaha..!!

On that note... I leave you guys with this... "Dah bayar posa blom?"

No comments: