I'm just so excited that AF3's finally going to Brunei!!! Yiippeee!!! Dengan semangatnya aku beli tiket VIP with the hope to finally meet and mingle with the AF3 champion... only to find out that the 'Meet The Fan' session will be held on the 21st!!! huhuhuhu... !!! It seems that I am just not destined to ever meet, speak and drool over Mawi... because on the 21st he will be in Brunei, while I will still be in KL!!!! What pain.. what irony!!! When will our paths ever cross?
On a different note, how I wish you, my dear friends in KL could come up here and let it be my turn to bring you guys around this place I call home. I feel so indebted with you guys for welcoming me into your lives, bringing me along to places I've never been to in KL and of course, for reintroducing Port Klang to me!! I used to go to KL just to shop ie. KL to me was just Jalan Masjid India, Bukit Bintang and Parkson Grand!! How things have changed since that AF3 concert at Putrajaya!!!
Anyway... going back to the topic, this time round AF3 will be in Brunei for just 5 days. I figure this will not be enough to cover all those private invitations, functions and sessions requested by those privileged few in Brunei. Of course, the strain will again be at Mawi's shoulders and I absolutely shudder to think what Mawi might feel when seeing that he's the centre of attention while his other 13 friends will be left in the dark, perhaps just one or two being asked for autographs and the rest being left to their own devices. I definitely would not want to be in Mawi's shoes then...
Funny thing is... although Mawi's so hot in AF3... none of my aunties nor cousins like him. The aunties prefer Felix while my younger cousins prefer Aidil and Kefli...!!! Well... that just shows.. why I prefer to go to KL and seek solitude with my similar-minded friends huh??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment